Cycles - Period tracker with fertility calendar and reminders for both of you.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A period app your won't mind sharing with Him! Cycles keeps track of your period and fertility without all the inputting and upkeep of similar apps. Irregular cycle? Just rotate the dial to the first red day when your period arrives. That’s it! Cycles automatically adjusts your cycle lengths and forecasts as needed.
BUILT FOR YOU, GREAT FOR BOTH
Cycles is the only app of its kind designed for *both* of you. We've made it fun to invite your Partner to connect and keep up with your cycle. That way he will be more prepared to provide emotional support, plan trips and romantic evenings at the perfect time without having to ask, and know your most fertile days when planning a pregnancy. Husbands and boyfriends love this app as much as you do!
GORGEOUS AND FUN TO USE
Track your current period in one glance with a beautifully designed Cycle view, and see upcoming cycles in a scrolling monthly Calendar. Set personal reminders to make sure you remember to Take the Pill, or receive discreet notifications like "The bees are coming" to pencil in romantic evenings when planning a pregnancy. And an optional passcode lock keeps your privacy absolutely secure.
MODERN, RESEARCH-BASED FERTILITY TRACKING
Cycles uses modern and scientifically-researched fertility tracking to help predict fertility, with accuracy up to 95%!
SIMPLE & ELEGANT INTERFACE --
• Track this month's cycle with a quick glance
• Fertile days are displayed in green, your ovulation day in blue
• Early or late this month? Just rotate the dial to recalibrate your period
• Tap the center button to change your period & cycle settings
• Even if you miss a few months, it still works when you come back!
• View your entire cycle instantly on a convenient monthly calendar
• Scroll to see upcoming cycles, even two months at the same time
• Plan upcoming events and vacations around your period
• Takes all the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days
PARTNER (In-App Purchase)
• Invite your partner with just a tap using Facebook login (or by email)
• Share your cycle info for him to view only
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner
REMINDERS (In-App Purchase)
• Receive discreet notifications when your period is about to start or end
• Playful, customized notifications you can set for fertile days
• Personal reminders with customized messages for anything you choose
• Optional passcode or Touch-ID to protect your privacy
• Discreet name and iPhone icon to prevent curious eyes
• Keeps your period Reminders & Calendar separate from iPhone's built-in apps
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and iPod Touch
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research thats is more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Minor interface tweaks and bug fixes.
Just what I need.
This is a really good app for tracking your cycle with enough to make it useful and not overwhelming.
If you're tracking to get pregnant and charting your temp etc, this app might not be enough for you. If you're wanting an app to give you a good idea of when to expect your period and when you might be fertile in a simple and straightforward way then this is just what you need and it does the job well.
I have been using it for nearly a year now and have found it very useful. By tracking in this way I've learnt so much about my body and my hormone cycles. I have noticed I always have a massive dip in energy for 2 days after ovulation and I can plan life around it now. Before tracking I was frustrated with myself for suddenly not being able to achieve because I'd not realised it was hormone related until I'd been using this app for some time. Because of that, this app has actually improved my life in a way I didn't expect.
My thanks to the developer(s).
We paid to upgrade to the pro version but the pro version but my cycle doesn't sync on my partners phone, I made a few adjustments and none of them have appeared on his phone. I tried to contact support but there is no number, just a few FAQ which doesn't help me. We tried to reset my partners settings and now the account is just frozen. Really wish o had not spend the money or time in this app to be honest. Advice: please add a Synch to partner option somewhere obvious and also give a number or email address so that it's easy to get answers fast
Pretty but not very useful...
The main page is all very pretty, but because my symptoms etc are not visible in any trackable way (not even on the calendar) it's lots of data that is completely useless. Would like to be able to see spotting, flow etc on the main screen and be able to see graphs of cycle length etc in the way some other trackers do.
Another huge problem is that the main screen is visible from the app carousel rather than being hidden immediately for privacy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 March 2016
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Perigee AB
- © 2016 Perigee AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro£2.99