Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need. Each issue is packed with buying advice and tests of essential cycling gear - everything from bikes to bags!
Cycling Plus is the place to find training advice, nutrition secrets and practical tips guaranteed to improve your bicycling. It's also full of inspirational rides, real-life cycling stories and entertaining riding-related features.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Cycling Plus app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*Improved download experience
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great magazine - broken app
I enjoy the magazine, which has a great balance of reviews and articles. Unfortunately, the app works 30% of the time, possibly less; reading usually requires several attempts, with the app failing to launch, the screen and issues freezing at 0%. I am using an up to date iPad that is in all other respects smooth and easy to use. This has been a constant problem since buying the subscription and none of the updates have really helped. This is a huge pity. I won’t be renewing the subscription; too I often think that I will read the latest issue, then give up because the app won’t launch. Just such an app failure prompted this review.
App is awful
I’ve been a subscriber for a few years now & keep vainly hoping that they might get around to actually having an app that would at least let you read the magazine I’m paying for, but no such luck. I’m currently stuck in the latest mag & no matter what I do I can’t get back to the menu, let alone read the previous which is what I’m trying to get to. You cannot navigate easily in this app, it crashes, freezes, it’s just not usable and is possibly the worst mag app I’ve ever had the misfortune of using - don’t do it, buy Bikes Etc or Cyclist as they are SO much better (which is a shame as the mag itself is good)
I set up a subscription to the magazine online (not the app) and have tried to cancel the auto renew feature but the account area isn’t function properly on login. I’ve contacted them through the advised channels but had no response.
The app is poor - the magazine is presented in blog-style single column text, the images are often low resolution because they haven’t been optimised properly and invisibles appear in the text like this text.
These things combined guarantee that I won’t be continuing the subscription. Save yourself the grief.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 42 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- Cycling Plus subscription £3.99
- 12-Month Subscription £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.