Cycling Weekly Magazine UK
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling cycling magazine, delivering a weekly round up of all the latest cycling news & analysis, with key additional sections on Health & Fitness advice, plus bike and product tests & reviews.
Published continually for over 120 years (established 1891), the magazine has long been regarded as the ‘bible’ of British cycle sport, providing insightful coverage on everything from International professional racing to club level and sportive events.
The available subscription periods for Cycling Weekly Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.99
Purchase a weekly subscription £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £7.99
Purchase an annual subscription £59.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 6.0.1
We have been listening to your feedback. Along with bug fixes, in this release we have included the feature, Maintain user's place. We have fixed - PDF Pinch and Zoom & Offline reading.
Still not ready
This is a big improvement but I still have to sign in to download the mag even though I’m already signed in.
The pages appear to be constantly refreshing leading to blurring of text and resetting to full page when zoomed in.
I haven’t been able to read a single article since the app was updated. I’ve subscribed to Cycling Weekly for nearly 20 years, maybe its time to reconsider.
App upgrade disappointing
The latest upgrade no longer recognises my subscription, despite multiple attempts and emails from magazines direct. Disappointing as it was a really good and convenient way to read cycling weekly.
Stick to a print copy
This is the worst app imaginable. Good content but let down by the app which is just appallingly bad. Stick to a print copy for the time being and hope the developers go on some UX training.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 15 November 2017
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions£1.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions£9.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions£59.99
- February 25, 2016 uk£1.99
- February 18, 2016 uk£1.99
- June 23, 2016 uk£1.99
- June 30, 2016 uk£1.99
- April 14, 2016 uk£1.99