EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling cycling magazine, delivering a weekly round up of all the latest cycling news & analysis, with key additional sections on Health & Fitness advice, plus bike and product tests & reviews.
Published continually for over 120 years (established 1891), the magazine has long been regarded as the ‘bible’ of British cycle sport, providing insightful coverage on everything from International professional racing to club level and sportive events.
The available subscription periods for Cycling Weekly Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.99
Purchase a weekly subscription £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £7.99
Purchase an annual subscription £59.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
To ensure you continue to receive your issues, we have made some fixes behind the scenes
Ratings and Reviews
Does the job
Avoid. Avoid. Not worth one star. Been reading this mag for 20+ years (paper then app) and this new app makes me want to give up. More than that, the new app is FORCING me to give up as it refuses to recognise my subscription. Zero stars only.
Re-revised my review down to one star.
Latest version doesn’t open the mag at the page you left it at. When I tilt my iPad all the text goes blurry before settling again. Can’t I just have the old version back, it wasn’t broken...
Latest updated version also now doesn’t fit on the page properly and every page can slide up or down. The old app at least showed me the entire page, so I’ve edited my review and dropped a star.
Ok, you pestered me for a review: so here it is.
Cycling Weekly app is functional. It lets you read the magazine and mostly delivers it on time and without hassle.
However, the layout is just the print layout so glorious big pictures get spread across two pages and zooming to read text is clumsy, especially near the edge of pages. Some pictures still show the marks used in illustrator to lay them out which isn't pretty.
3 stars for a functional electronic equivalent to the paper magazine which mostly works and is convenient but lacks anything else.
The green option
It's a great way to consume your favourite magazine without wasting paper but as an eMagazine is has a long long way to go. Yes you get what you get in the hard copy, but sometimes it's nice to leaf through pages over coffee rather than stare at yet another glowing screen. It also makes me laugh when the 'pullout posters' are not as you'd think whole pictures across the centre, but cut in half and distributed on different pages; a bit sloppy. Then, to make this a truly unique magazine and differentiate it from the paper one, why not add web and video links. I'm sure advertisers would lap this up! So, a great green option, but more work to be done to make it a credible eMagazine.
New app very poor. Good cycling news, articles.
New app is much worse than the old version: print fades and glitches, pages resize unpredictably, pictures are cropped across screens, current page is not retained on start-up, subscribers locked out, necessitating “restore purchases” the list goes on... all worse than the older much better version.
Perhaps as annoying, the editorial staff and Time Inc don’t care about their subscribers. I raised these issues with them directly via email weeks ago, no response. Perhaps they are gradually working through similar complaints?
The app is a major downgrade and a disservice to a generally good magazine. Sad.
- TI Media Limited
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £1.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £9.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £59.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.