Cycling Weekly Magazine UK
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling cycling magazine, delivering a weekly round up of all the latest cycling news & analysis, with key additional sections on Health & Fitness advice, plus bike and product tests & reviews.
Published continually for over 120 years (established 1891), the magazine has long been regarded as the ‘bible’ of British cycle sport, providing insightful coverage on everything from International professional racing to club level and sportive events.
The available subscription periods for Cycling Weekly Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.99
Purchase a weekly subscription £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £7.99
Purchase an annual subscription £59.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Compatible with iOS 10
Cycling weekly iPad version
The overall package reflects the magazine well. I have read the hard copy for many years.
The only thing that has irritated me is the sensitivity of the page touch can zoom out rather than navigate the page.
Plus point no more print on fingers.
Worked perfectly for me
Downloaded it, downloaded this week's edition, read it and got to the "rate the app" at the end. Everything worked perfectly so I thought I'd rate it and it's 5 stars from me.
IPad Pro and iPhone 7, both worked perfectly.
Looking forward to next week's edition.
Loved the paper version but this Ap is just so good. Spending much of my time in various EU countries it means I can now access my favourite magazine. Thursdays now always mean find a hot-spot and download. Always great content and Dr Hutch should come with a health warning. SO funny!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions£1.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions£9.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions£59.99
- January 5, 2017 uk£1.99