Cycling Weekly Magazine
By IPC Media Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling cycling magazine, delivering a weekly round up of all the latest cycling news & analysis, with key additional sections on Health & Fitness advice, plus bike and product tests & reviews.
Published continually for over 120 years (established 1891), the magazine has long been regarded as the ‘bible’ of British cycle sport, providing insightful coverage on everything from International professional racing to club level and sportive events.
The available subscription periods for Cycling Weekly Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.99
Purchase a weekly subscription £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £9.99
Purchase an annual subscription £89.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
If you are experiencing technical issues or need further support please contact our digital help team at email@example.com. Please note we are unable to respond to reviews which are left via iTunes.
What's New in Version 4.0
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Prefer the digital
For 2 years I received the print version and now switched to digital version which is as good and easy to view in on the I pad. Just wish the price was less than print version on each copy
Rubbish - just goes to review app
I agree with other Post. It used to work great now just goes to a page to review app. So you cannot read the magazine unless u uninstall the app and reinstall again. I am doing thus every week.
Unusable due to review whoring
This app is unusable, as every time I try to run it the only feature available is a full screen plea to review it, which links to the App Store, and no means to read the blasted magazine.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 12 March 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: IPC Media Limited
- © IPC Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £2.49
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £89.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £9.99