Cyclist: The Road Cycling Magazine
By Dennis Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dedicated to road cycling, Cyclist magazine reviews the best road bikes and gear.
Special offer: purchase an annual subscription and get your first 2 issues free!
Dedicated solely to road cycling, Cyclist will take you on the world’s most stunning rides and get behind the doors of iconic brands.
With performance advice from top experts, we unearth tall tales from the pro peloton and get you up-close to the best road bikes and cycling gear.
Plus, Cyclist mixes in-depth articles with breathtaking imagery from the sport’s best photographers. It’s the road cycling magazine you’ve been waiting for.
You’ll get everything that’s in the print version in an app-friendly format, plus additional images, video content and 360° views of the latest bikes.
When you subscribe to Cyclist magazine you’ll automatically get the latest issue for free. If you take out an annual subscription you’ll receive 2 free issues.
• Purchase a single issue £4.49
• Purchase a 3 issue subscription £10.49 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase a 6 issue subscription £19.99 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase an annual subscription £39.99 (and receive your first 2 issues for free)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current iTunes subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• iTunes subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• iTunes subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
What's New in Version 3.0.3
This release includes minor bug fixes
Coffee table read
Great coffee table read, with on personal feel to the reading material written by Internet social media cyclists with a very I personal touch.
Why not write about the traditional club scene this is not just a Uk thing cycling clubs are all across Europe and from my experience welcome Uk riders and know more about their region than pseudo advertising rides link up with the locals.
Ok, but could be better
It's a lot smaller than the print edition and doesn't load the advertising or pictures in articles.
Why doesn't Dennis Publishing link the ads to shops / web etc
Navigation also takes a while to work out.
Been a subscriber since issue 2. App no longer function on my iPad so no downloads for 6 months despite updates. Often I can't even be bothered to read the whole magazine anymore - there's only so many articles you can tolerate by strava queens being paid to write 'nice' things about stuff they haven't paid for.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 06 October 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dennis Publishing Limited
- © Dennis Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cyclist Subscription£10.49
- Cyclist Subscription£19.99
- Cyclist Subscription£39.99
- Cyclist Single Issue 13£4.49
- Cyclist Single Issue 11£4.49
- Cyclist Single Issue 14£4.49
- Cyclist Single Issue 24£4.49
- Cyclist Single Issue 20£4.49
- Cyclist Single Issue 25£4.49
- Cyclist Single Issue 12£4.49