By Cyrus Audio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cyrus Cadence allows you to wirelessly control your Cyrus streaming system from your Apple device.
Cadence supports all of the features of your streamer, allowing you to:
- Browse and select tracks and albums from your digital music library
- View album artwork and information about the track being played
- Save your favourite tracks to a playlist
- Access the TIDAL streaming service (subscription required)
- Stream from several internet radio stations and podcasts
- Select any of the inputs of your streaming device
- Individually control different Cyrus streamers running on the same network
Compatible with the following Cyrus streaming products:
Stream X Signature
Stream XP₂ Qx
Note about MC-BUS volume control:
This feature allows Cadence to control the volume of a Cyrus pre amplifier connected via MC-BUS to a Stream X Signature, Stream X2, or Stream Xa via the volume up/down buttons on the app. In order for the MC-BUS volume control function to perform correctly, your streamer must be running firmware version 3.5 or greater. This function can also be used with Stream XP2, Stream XP2 Qx, and Streamline2 models when in ‘Source’ mode (version 3.6 and above only).
Please note that the n-remote cannot be used with streamers running 3.4 or greater firmware, and as such this function cannot be used with streamers with older firmware where the n-remote remains in use.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- Fixes issues with TIDAL sign up