By Behavior Science.org, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Direct Assessment Tracking Application (D.A.T.A.) is designed to allow users to precisely measure how often and how long events occur over time. The application can be used to conveniently and inconspicuously collect data on a wide range of events in a variety of settings.
- Track up to 4 events simultaneously
- Arrange count up or count down timings
- Change timings across hours, minutes, and seconds
- View count, count per minute, duration, duration per minute values in real-time
- View the record floor, total time, and interval values for your timing sessions
- Save data records by client ID
- Automatically repeat timings and record data (interval recording)
- Set the device to vibrate or play sounds to signify the end of a timing
- Add or mute sounds for each counter press
- Display and record the name of the event(s) you are tracking
- Record the name of the location where you are tracking
- Record notes for the event(s) you are tracking
- Scroll through a summarized version of all saved data
- Easily delete individual data entries or clear all data entries
- Email recorded data as .csv files for easy manipulation and graphing in programs like Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers
- Quickly plot rate, duration, and record floors on Behavior Research Company’s family of Standard Celeration Charts (www.behaviorresearchcompany.com)
- Track the number of flashcards you can answer in a set period of time.
- Measure how long a child tantrums during dinner time.
- Count the number of exercises you can perform in a minute.
- Track the number of “ums” said while practicing your public speaking.
- Assess the number of times a student talks out during a class.
- Count the number of math problems your child can complete in 5 minutes.
- Track the percentage of intervals a student is on task during a class across ten second timings.
- Determine the duration of time you spend studying across 10 minute timing intervals.
- Count the number of words your child can read in a minute.
- Track the number of words a friend can type in 30 seconds.
But needs to run in the background.