DabKick - sync watching media together
By DabKick Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DabKick lets you enjoy free online videos and music, photos, and web pix together with your friends — all while chatting and interacting live!
Rather than sending a video link to friends and get delayed reactions, DabKick users can now invite multiple people instantly to a live, private show on your mobile device, where entertaining photos and videos and various music can be played while everyone watches, chats, talks and laughs together.
Show photos from your albums and from the web. Snap photos. Listen to music while chatting, even sharing pictures. DabKick is like being there in person. It’s a fun, interactive live experience as though you are with friends.
DabKick is easy. Instantly interact live with anyone no matter where they are without revealing your email or phone.
It’s all in real-time. As your friend sees the photos and videos instantly on their phone while you’re showing them. As you swipe through videos and photos, the person you are showing it to will have them glide across their screen.
Plus, the other person can swipe through your media and show other web videos or pics from their own phone — all while chatting and talking.
Your friend doesn’t need to have the DabKick app for you to show them photos. Dab to anyone with an email or phone number, and mobile browser.
If friends are not available for a live session, users can still send offline messages to them along with any media they want to share.
• Real-Time Communication – Show media with your friends.
• Groups – Enjoy photos, videos and music with an unlimited number of friends in real time.
• Find and Show – Search on the web and show images and videos on-the-fly during a live session.
• Share Anything – Mix web videos, online images, live camera pics, and your album photos all in the same session.
• Create playlists and listen to free music together with friends.
• Add or follow people and celebrities from the DabKick community.
• Chat using text or emojis and talk while watching media together.
• Voice – Talk walky-talky style while you watch videos, show photos, and listen to music together.
• Instant Message – Use one-tap emoticons for quick expressions of lol, wink, smile, luv, dude, rofl.
• Offline messaging – If a friend is not available for a live session, you can use messages including text or a voice message. You can also attach photos and videos you want your friends to see.
• Share with anyone who has a phone number or email. Your friends not need to have the app to see your photos
• You’re in control. Nothing is downloaded on your friend’s phone.
What's New in Version 8.9
The following issues are fixed in this version:
- Some experienced issues with playing videos.
- Some experienced crash when playing videos.