The Mirror - FREE Every Weekday
By Trinity Mirror Shared Services Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- TOTALLY FREE: Britain's most loved newspaper (In Full!) every Weekday on your iPad.
- Our app gives you an exact copy of the print edition
- All issues download automatically to your iPad overnight via Newsstand.
- Tablet editions include exclusive videos, picture galleries and an interactive crossword!
Our app is free to download and every weekday edition is free to read. All users can take out a free iTunes Newsstand subscription for the Daily Mirror, where subscribers receive every weekday edition, *Monday through Friday* at no charge.
Additionally, the weekend editions (Saturday and Sunday) are available with a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £3.99/month. You can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
We’d like your feedback as we enhance this edition, so let us know what you think on email@example.com
Use of this App and the content delivered or viewed via this app is subject to the current versions of the Terms of Service found at http://mirror.co.uk/terms-of-service. The Terms of Service are subject to change from time to time without notice, and we encourage you to periodically review them.
What's New in Version 2.33
- fixed crossword problem
- bug fixes
No longer impressed.
This app was great before! So convenient and easy to use. Now however it's crashing all the time, and when I try to send an error report it does nothing. I try and close and re-open the app but the 'send error report' screen continues to come up and not work...and it goes on and on. This needs fixing as I can no longer use this app. Will be unsubscribing soon otherwise.
E edition Daily Mirror
I download the e edition each day it is free during the week and I pay by subscription at the weekend. I like the fact you can sometimes have video clips of stories. Would recommend to anyone especially if you do not want to read papers from Conservative HQ!
Fix the quick crossword please.
The quick crossword is corrupted I'd say, at least 40% of the time. It's just annoying.
The rest of the paper is well done as a app though, it's exactly what you'd expect from the print version - bias, sensationalism, dumbed down news, every crashed pilot is a hero, etc. it's all there to read in an easy to use app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: 30 October 2014
- Version: 2.33
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Trinity Mirror Shared Service Limited
- © Trinity Mirror Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Mirror - Saturday and Sunday Subscription£3.99