A super handy yoga training app for everyone.
- Voted "Best Yoga App" of the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 by Healthline, as the most popular mobile yoga studio app in your pocket!
- Awarded by The Wall Street Journal as the "5 Addictive Fitness Apps"
- Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy", "Get in Shape" ,"For Yogis", and "What's Hot" Essential App Collection
- Awarded by EveningStandard as the Best Apps for Londoners
Daily Yoga offers 500+ asanas, 200+ guided classes of yoga, pilates, meditation, 50+ workout plans, plus 10+ top coaches' workshops that suit yogis from beginner to advanced. Not only helps you stay with yoga every day, but also provides health benefits for both your mind and body.
We have exclusive Series of ‘Beginner to Master’, ‘Getting Toned’, ‘Mindfulness Everyday’ and ‘Health Enhancer’. Each series includes a set of class plans and singles to help you achieve your goal.
Class Plans for Beginner to Advanced
• Get to know all basics of yoga in the first two weeks
• Step by step instructions to guide you through the whole practice
• Master Full Splits, Shoulder Stand and any hard poses in a quick & safe way
• Suitable for practitioners of all levels, from beginner to advanced
• Q&A with our experts to progress
Techniques Used to Get Fit with Yoga
• Exercises focused on weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin and inner beauty
• HIIT, Pilates & Vinyasa applied for more fat burned
• Track your calories and workout time with health data chart, Apple Heath supported
• Give you a strong & well-toned figure, 100% results guaranteed
• Meditative techniques to cultivate confidence and persistence
Global Community to Stay Motivated
• Share ideas and get inspired in community
• Join our weekly activity to bring more fun to practice
• Keep updates with your yogi friends and our experts
• Earn points & rewards from our campaigns
• More than 250 yoga sessions and fitness programs, bundles of guided meditation tracks, 500+ yoga poses, and 37 yoga music for BGM
• 50+ Scheduled plans focused on beginners, weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin, strength & flexibility, inner shine, etc.
• 16:9 HD Videos with live voice instructions
• 3 different intensities for your choice
• Various duration for your choice
• New contents added continuously each month
• Works on iPod, iPhone and iPad
Daily Yoga integrates with the Apple Health App. This feature is optional.
* You can now share calories burned and workout duration to Apple's Health app with Daily Yoga when completing a yoga workout. And check out your activity status with Apple Health and Daily Yoga's data log.
Daily Yoga offers the following auto-renewing pro subscriptions:
Original Price: $12.99/month, $39.99/year for Silver Pro
Original Price: $19.99/month, $69.99/year for Gold Pro
Your subscription will automatically renew within 24-hours prior to the end of each billing period and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Daily Yoga also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399 with unlimited access to all premium features in Daily Yoga.
*Daily Yoga is a registered trademark of Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd. We provide trustworthy contents originally designed by certified yoga pros of 10 years experience, with yoga schools ranging from Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa to Yogalates.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of Service: http://www.dailyyoga.com/terms.html
Dual workshops launched. Try Restorative Yoga for Back Pain and Bodywork Inside Flow exclusively offered by Leah Sugerman & Young Ho Kim;
Apple Watch version support. Control your practices on the watch, on the go;
Go directly into meditation right after you finish a video exercise to enhance the effectiveness;
Never miss our new practices and have the most updated contents via 'New Practice' area.
Ratings and Reviews
Exercising every day for the first time in years
Having not done any yoga for years and finding it difficult to motivate myself to do any exercise at all, this app is a Godsend. After trying just a couple of beginner sessions I bought the membership straight away as I could see how varied and interesting the workshops were. I’m now two weeks in and have already noticed a huge improvement in not only my range of movement and flexibility but also in my digestion and energy levels. At first I thought £54 a year seemed a lot for an app, but when compared to a weekly class at my local gym it represents a huge saving, plus I get to practise yoga every day.
There are plenty of free exercises to start you off if you don’t want to pay, but I would say if you’re serious about getting on to more advanced postures you’ll want to get the membership eventually.
Unlike others I’ve tried I found the narration and music to be calming and encouraging, and found postures that are too advanced at the moment to be easy to adapt.
Huge variety of programmes with differing objectives such as flexibility, fitness, meditation, general health and welll-being.
Looking forward to getting onto the more advanced sessions as the weeks go by.
Having been introduced to this app (and yoga) through my boyfriend, I was not too keen to start practicing yoga. The app, however, talks through poses with great detail, even offering adjustment if you are finding the poses too hard or not challenging enough. Courses range from beginner to intermediate and to expert, which offers a great variety of challenges for any level yoga enthusiast. I would say however, you are unlikely to reap the full benefits unless you have paid for a membership (paying unlocks for more courses, as you only begin with two courses from what I’ve seen). I’ve invested in a silver pro membership during the 80% off sale and can safely say that it’s worth the money!
Easy - motivating - practice
Hello, I have never done yoga in life before. A month ago I start exercise in the morning and I was trying to push my girlfriend to do
some physical activity. She downloaded this app and after I joined her for one session I am doing yoga every morning. Yoga really help you to fell relax and in control, you also learn to control/focus on your breath that has potentiality in many real life situation. I love the app, it’s smart and guide you through all the process. I am still on my 10 days trail but I am planning to upgrade to the pro version. Five star, this app really keep you motivated.
Monthly Gold Pro (Trial)
Monthly Access to all Privileges of Gold Pro
- Daily Yoga Software Technology Co. Ltd
- 90.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2018 Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Silver Pro Yearly £35.99
- Silver Pro Monthly £10.99
- Full Access to All Pros £9.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.