By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one and level two 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 60+ poses
• Custom routines
• 6 predefined routines
• Landscape mode
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
Average Review Rating: 4.3/5.0 stars
***** - "My favorite yoga app"
***** - "This app is a really great way to do yoga at home."
***** - "Great for squeezing in a yoga practice during a busy day."
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains level one and level two 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routines that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts available via in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 4.56
- Bug fix for iOS7 users
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
An excellent, versatile yoga app
This app has really helped me get into yoga. I started as a beginner, using the free version of the app to do the 20 minute sessions. I found the variety of poses and times really good and loved the varying degrees of difficulty. My confidence in the poses grew and I soon found myself paying for the full version, which is something I very rarely do, however, I haven't regretted it. I've used the app continually for 18 months and it has served my varying needs. Longer times, the ability to create my own sessions with my preferred poses. Plus, when I travelled, I could design a session focused on standing poses as I didn't have my yoga mat with me. I recommend this app to anyone who is interested in starting yoga. Its videos and directions are clear, it has a range of sound options and is clear and easy to navigate.
I've been using this app in its original formal and the updated version for close to 4 years. You will find it hard to find a better yoga app than this. Even after using it for so long I'm still discovering and perfecting new tricks and poses. If you like your yoga at home on your own, this is the one
I love this app. I try to do the 20 minute session in the mornings. Sets me up for the day. I needed to watch and listen a few times before attempting some of the moves but easy to pause and go back. I like the waves sound and the narrator has a lovely clear and calm voice.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 29 September 2015
- Version: 4.56
- Size: 192 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Developer: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2015 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.