Dailybook Journal / Diary
By Pixolini, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record your day to day moments of life. Organize memories in multiple journal books. Add multiple photo's, audio notes and tags to each entry.
• Multiple Journal Books
• Multiple Photos per Diary Entry
• GPS Location with Map
• Weather and Temperature
• Photos (with Caption) can be viewed in a stunning full screen mood and zoomed in
• Record Audio with Subject Description
• Tag entries by keywords
• Bookmark special events
• Date and time stamp
• Calendar view
• Secure Password Protection including Touch ID
• Individual Journal Book Text Formatting - font, size, color
• Quickly Search by keywords and/or Tags
• Share single entries to social services like Facebook and Twitter, including photos
• Email entry (PDF, HTML or Plaint Text)
• Print entry
• Export all entries by Email, PDF including Photos, Audio, and Tags
• Backup/Restore via Dropbox or iTunes File Sharing
• Full Screen Mode
Contact us at with any questions or feedback:
Help and FAQ Online:
Thank you for your support.
What's New in Version 3.991
• iOS 9 compatibility
• Location optimizations
After a few problems with the IOS9 update this is back working beautifully so it's back to being my favourite diary again. It has everything I want in a diary, time line, weather and location, ability to tag and add photos if required. Very easy to use. Highly recommended.
Beautiful diary app, use it every day!
I have one diary for where I have gone and what I have done - and another for recipes I have tried/found.
I love that I have an illustrated diary, rather than a photo album of places soon forgotten.
Easy to use and a lovely finish. Also love the search facility so I can find old entries with one keyword.
Why all the positive reviews?
I simply do not understand how this app can have any positive reviews. It is awful.
I noticed before purchasing that the screens looked to be slightly out of focus, but thought this must be just the images representing them. Unfortunately they really are this bad and the resolution is the poorest of any app I have seen in the last few years.
Journal entries are made difficult to read and scroll off the side of the screen rather than using the screen to wrap all the text in. The app seems far more interested in where you are rather than what you did or your thoughts.
Once you have completed the entry it cannot be clearly read and most of the screen remains blank.
Overall it is extremely amateur and certainly not recommended. I will be seeking a refund as it is not fit for purpose.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 29 September 2015
- Version: 3.991
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pixolini, Inc.
- © 2010-16 Pixolini, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.