Save yourself from the multi-app workflow and discover the most well-designed, integrated, and powerful editing app for iOS. We skip fantasy and novelty and focus on what matters for photographers.
## Praise for Darkroom
• “Darkroom [is] the new champion of photo editing for your iPhone” — The Sweet Setup
• Best of the App Store 2015 — Apple
• “One of the best photo editors available for iOS.” — The Verge
• “I think @usedarkroom is the best photo editing app on iOS platform.” — Om Malik
• Library Sync
All your photos are automatically imported. Delete, Hide, Favorite, and Export are all synced to your Photo library automatically.
• RAW and Large image support
A full range of cameras formats supported, up to 120MP and support for arbitrarily large JPEGs.
• Create your own filters
10 bundled filters, and 20 premium filters. Edit to match your photo.
• Batch Processing
Edit, manage, and export multiple photos at once at blazing speed.
• Pro Tools
The most usable Curves and Color tools on iOS. A dance of functionality, simplicity, and power.
Crop at full zoom, get the perfect perspective, flip, rotate, add borders, and many meaningful aspect ratios.
• White Borders
Export non-square photos as square Instagram photos with 1 tap.
• The Full Photographer's Toolbox
Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Saturation, Vibrance, Fade, Vignette, Sharpness, and Split Tones.
• Export Options
Export uncompressed TIFF and PNG files, or save space with 100%, 95% or 80% compressed JPEGs.
• Live Photo Editing
Edit, view, and export your full Live Photos with their sound and their videos. All edited to match.
• Snap Scroll
Quickly scroll through your entire library to jump to a different photo or to compare version of the same composition.
This update fixes two issues:
* Frames did not export with a color when used in conjunction with Grain.
* Switching filters causes the state of the RAW/JPG switcher to reset.
Thanks for your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
You don’t need lots of time or pro skills to make the most of this ultra-fast, super-intuitive photo editor. Darkroom can access your whole photo library at once, letting you immediately start cropping, adjusting curves and using preset filters or creating your own—until your pics are exactly how you want them.
Simply the best
Such a great app. Blows the competition out of the water. This, plus cascable could make a very credible RAW workflow.
However, I was going to give it 4 stars after discovering the lack of iPad support, but I’ve just seen that that is on the way.
I do hope there will be a beta program. :-)
Developer Response ,
It's here: http://darkroom.co/ipad/
I love this app and use it regularly for adding filters to photos.
Developer Response ,
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bergen Co.
- 40 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Bergen Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Tools & Premium Filters £9.99
- Pro Tools £7.99
- Premium Filters £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.