Dashboard for Google Analytics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have your Google Analytics key performance indicators always with you on your iPhone or iPad – all at one glance!
Using your Google Analytics account this app shows your website’s most important metrics and conversions on one single dashboard. Dip into your website’s performance from a management point of view – any time, fast and in real-time. The dashboard metrics will indicate in red or green whether or not you’re on track reaching your website goals, right now or all through the month.
These are the benefits you can profit from when using this dashboard app for Google Analytics:
► Real-time dashboard for Google Analytics
- Have your most important Google Analytics KPIs at your fingertips
- Watch your visitors live and in real-time on an auto-updating Chart (limited to 5 min unless upgraded to Pro)
► Individual goals and target values
- Define target values for each Google Analytics KPI (e.g. 1000 visitors per day)
- See how you're on track reaching your target for right now, today, this week and this month
- Compare easily to previous periods
- Get a quick indication in red, white or green for how well you are doing
► Website performance index
- Monitor your overall website performance in one single number (the Website Performance Index) as if it was a stock index like NASDAQ or Dow Jones
- On this weight each of your KPIs regarding its importance compared to the other ones (e.g. a conversion shall be 50 times more important than a visit)
- Let the app then calculate the performance index automatically and in real-time
The following features are included:
- Black and white theme
- Dashboards for each of your Google Analytics profiles (unlimited number of accounts and profiles)
- History chart for each metric in a trended and accumulated view, comparing the values to your targets and previous period
- Pre-defined time spans for now, today, this week, this month as well as yesterday, last week and last month
- Available metrics: Page views, visits, visitors, total goal conversion, total goal value
- Secure login via Google oAuth 2.0
- Use of built-in segments (custom segments with Pro)
- Easy upgradeable to Dashboard Pro which includes more than 90 reports (e.g. countries, cities, sources, content, events, social, campaigns, adWords, keywords) and more metrics like bounce rate, ecommere revenue and individueal goals
Some of these features are even on top of the Google Analytics functionality and make it very convenient for businessmen or managers to always keep the current website performance in a view.
A free Google Analytics account is required for using this app. Your feedback is very appreciated.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
-Swipe right to go back
-Fix for connection errors on charts view (Pro version only)
For looking at your google stats on the go, I have really enjoyed this app. Having recently started trading online I find this an easy way to keep track of events on your own site. Easily configurable and didn't regret buying the full version. The view on the iPad needs addressing after update.
this is a great App, helps to keep a check on all aspects of your website activity, also helps you gauge the visitors from your media sites and what type of marketing brings more viewers!
When you pay for an app you expect it to work every time. It comes up with an error "check your internet connection" but there is no problem with the connection. It does not give you enough details when it works. Very disappointed with this app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 November 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Marco Hassler
- © 2014 Velyoo M. Hassler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dashboard Pro for 12 months£4.49
- Dashboard Pro for 3 months£2.29
- Dashboard Pro for 1 month£0.79