Dashflow™ is an ultra-fast artificial intelligence tool for professionals who need institutional-grade appraisal of commercial real estate investments. It offers easy and safe determination of IRRs and other investment performance metrics. The app creates tailor-made and instantly adjustable private-equity-standard spreadsheet models in seconds. It reduces hours or days of analyst labor to minutes—all in an easy, intuitive, safe, fun and auditable manner.
No complicated expensive training. No manual needed for commercial real estate (CRE) professionals conversant with cash flow analyses. Initial free support.
Dashflow is revolutionary in allowing you to take advantage of technology to:
> Create office stacking plans in seconds (building height, floor plate sizes, current rents, market rents) or import tenancy data instantly.
> Enter quickly and adjust instantly all key assumptions including:
- Investment horizons from 12 months to 20 years
- IRRs, profit, peak equity, equity multiple, geared & ungeared
- Asset Management Events (LEX, RRs, Fixed Uplifts, Capex &c)
- Debt facilities and profit shares.
> Produce custom spreadsheet models with live formulae in seconds to support due diligence and enable further model refinement if desired.
> Share deal summaries and analyses with others in your team or firm.
Dashflow is the product of 15 years of high-end CRE experience on the buy side, sell side and in broking including work in Chicago, New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong and Seoul servicing large global investment houses and sovereign wealth funds.
Fully compatible with existing corporate IT systems and providing all necessary corporate security and control.
• Anywhere: in the café, on the train or plane, at home, in the office
• To review more deals and improve productivity many-fold
• To increase flexibility, reduce errors and release creativity
• When bidding, advise or evaluating CRE assets and deals.
• When presenting for Board approval or to investors or partners
A flow of improvements are planned in the coming months and years.
Terms & Conditions
Dear user - this upgrade contains the following new features, enhancements and fixes:
** Editing Leases **
It is now possible to add one or more Units to a lease that was previously created. The Unit to be added may have been deleted from another tenancy due to an incorrect allocation, or perhaps you edited the stacking plan and added a unit you had forgotten was present. (Remember to check all Unit areas in a floor where Units are added or deleted from the plan!).
This feature is initiated in the zoom state by a “force press” or “force touch” gesture to a Unit. This function is only available from iPhone 6S onwards and iPads released end-2015 or later.
** Guide Icons **
Because the app is becoming more featured, it now offers Guide icons represented by a circle containing a light bulb. When tapped, you see an overlay with relevant assistance in using the screen. You will probably need to use this feature to understand how to edit a lease. Existing overlays have been adjusted to function via this new method.
** Lending & Risk Management **
An analysis of TOP TENANTS is now provided. Tenancies are sorted by Day-1 income initially, but you may proceed to sort them by annual rent, by market rent or by area rented. A graphical display of WALT & WAULT is also provided on this screen.
** Other Enhancements **
• A warning icon in the Master Dashboard next to “Leasing Details” now reminds you if you have not assigned all your Units to a tenancy or vacancy. Non-assignment can affect cashflow calculations.
• Information on Car Park Spaces is provided in the Powerpoint export and in the Preview screen.
• Layouts have been improved in various iOS devices for EXIT VALUATION, SAVED DEALS, YIELD ANALYTICS.
** Fixes **
• Fixed an error in floor numbering which occurred when duplicating a deal.
• Fixed an iPad error in TENANCY LIFECYCLE associated with setting Market Rent.
• Fixed a situation where a user could be unable to exit the LEASING DETAILS screen.
• Fixed an error in DEAL STORAGE where the same device was shown twice.
• Fixed a situation where buy and sell yields in SETTINGS were not feeding through to CASH FLOW screen if Cap Rate was chosen for reporting.
The Dashflow for CRE team.
- Intellect Automation International Pty Limited
- 61.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Intellect Automation International Pty Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.