Sync Fitbit data to Apple Health App, and visualize data in an innovative way!
* Sync data to HealthKit (requires iOS 8)
* Works with ALL Fitbit trackers (including Fitbit One and Zip)
* Track and visualize your health related data like sleep, body fat percentage, weight, steps, distance, active time, calories, flights of stairs climbed.
* Support iPad and iPhone
* Get statistics like how many miles you've run this year, or how many hours you slept on an average day
* Easily update your weight data
** Sync to HealthKit is for Fitbit users only, not for UP users
** REQUIRES A FITBIT TRACKER TO USE THIS APP **
HealthKit (aka Health App) Integration:
Data Manager for Fitbit syncs your personal health data to Apple HealthKit, where your data is securely stored:
- Sleep Analysis
- Body Fat Percentage
- Active Calories
- Walking + Running Distance
- Stairs Climbed
More wonderful features are to come, and we're collecting feedbacks!
Running designed by Anthony Lui from The Noun Project.
List designed by Iruel Io from the Noun Project.
Moon designed by P.J. Onori from The Noun Project.
Star designed by Ema Dimitrova from the Noun Project.
- Optimize for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad at all but...
... not synchronising stairs flight climbed, what effectively makes me coming back to "Health". Please fix that, as whole point of it is to have it in one app all together, what seems like impossible task. However, I am very happy with the rest of this app
SCAM - App deactived
After paying £3.99 I opened the app, went to settings to setup the app, only to find a message that tells me to please upgrade for “free” to a new, better app...which of course turns out to be “free” to download but another £2 to use! Ridiculous - do not download.
After paying, tells me that Health App doesn't work with iPad!
That is ridiculous. The Fitbit app is also very limited, can't see long term heart rate at all and max length for other data seems to be one year. I want my money back.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.