By oBytes, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take back control of your data usage. It’s time to stop paying overages.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
Four things that set us apart:
1. App Badge Monitoring-
• Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again
2. Visual Monitoring-
• Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3. Accurate History, Export, and Charts-
• Keep your cellular providers in check with the ability to export accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
"...to get into the nitty-gritty of your data usage you may want to splurge for Data Usage." -AllThingsD
Check out Data Usage Pro for custom usage counters.
What's New in Version 6.1
- fixed crash on deleting custom counters
- fix for showing charts on iPad
- new in 6.0 - widgets are updated real time
A brilliant app - almost faultless data monitoring
This was always my preferred app due to a) its simple, minimalist design and layout and b) its accuracy. You have to keep the it open ALL the time (not a problem on os9.1) and the latest update allows it to monitor background data use when you are not actively using your device (email receiot etc). I've taken one star off due to the fact that if you accidentally swipe it off it stops counting and so should have an option to stay on permanently. However, I'm now used to that and also check my data so often on the app that I reopen it before it is a problem lol!!!
Good App and certainly the best data counter I've found yet (and I've been using it for a year)
Still the best
Used to use this with my iPhone 4s. Still the best at measuring data usage with my iPhone 6s. You would have thought Apple would be doing this natively by now.
This app Is one of the best In It's field & very easy to use, I would recommend this app to those would want to monitor their data usage- very accurate-must have.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 07 October 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: oBytes, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 oBytes, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade - Custom Counters£0.79