Blast through a stylish, neon landscape in this story-driven, racing adventure.
DATA WINGs deliver critical data throughout the computer system, following Mother's orders without question. But when the system comes under attack, and Mother becomes irrational, something must be done!
• Intuitive two-touch controls with an arcade feel
• Sleek racing with a focus on thrusting off walls
• A +2 hour story with over 40 levels
• A competitive crown system. Own courses and the leaderboards!
• An amazing soundtrack from world-class producers. Featuring: luxury elite, 18 Carat Affair, ESPRIT 空想, t e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者, Eyeliner and NxxxxxS
"A ridiculously stylish 2D racer" - TouchArcade
DATA WING is the solo passion-project of Dan Vogt; a 15-year veteran of the games industry.
WOOHOO! SHINY GEMS FOR ALL!
- Finally! Added Simplified Chinese and Czech!
- Added support for shiny new iPhones
- Made corrections to Polish and Turkish
- Made some minor performance improvements
Thanks for playing, folks! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Bossed about by a psychopathic computer
Art-wise and concept-wise, this game is great. 4 1/2 stars. The game runs smoothly and looks amazing. Even the crabby, sarcastic and occasionally psychopathic-sounding 'Mother' was growing on me. (I deducted half a star for her, she bothered me a little bit).
The downfall was the way the game played. I struggled with the controls and orientation. And perhaps it is because I am dyslexic, or perhaps I just have no skill, but for some reason I could not seem to go the right way most of the time, meaning that it took many, many attempts to get through anything requiring a fast time. It does not seem to be something that others are having such a difficulty with, which would suggest it is just me, but I was getting rather disappointed when I could not go the right way and only missed out on the time by micro seconds.
Amazing game. Absolutely IN LOVE 😍
I RARELY write reviews, mainly because games bug me too much about it, but this games deserves EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER. Absolutely incredible from start to finish, the character depth and emotional progression had me hooked from the beginning and left me wanting more at the end. The simple, yet artistic gameplay was visually stunning and set at just the right difficulty. Echoing what others have already said, it's a breath of fresh air to have such a high quality game without ads or IAP, I applaud you for that. I am EAGERLY awaiting another instalment of this game, paid or otherwise, I'm in. Cheers to all involved!
What I mean to say is, I say! Fantastic game, if you haven’t downloaded it already then please buck up and get rouse yourself into motion. There’s a lot of heart gone into creating this and one can tell this from every angle, beautifully done and surely something to be proud of for its creator. Come along, touch the good old ‘download’ icon, there’s a good fellow.
P.S. Please half the whinging you bunch of grumpy little ne’er-do-wells. A game does not have to have the length of a Grecian epic to be wonderful, so be grateful for what there is, especially when it’s of such high quality and entirely free of charge.
- Daniel Vogt
- 107.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Daniel Vogt
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.