Her - Lesbian Dating and Social Network App for Gay, Bisexual and Queer Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Her is the biggest (and best!) app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women worldwide.
Surround yourself with new awesome lesbian friends, go on dates, find local LGBTQ events or just chat away. Her is your go-to-place for all-things-gay.
// HER IS:
* THE MOST POPULAR LESBIAN APP. Get to know every lesbian & bisexual woman you ever wanted to meet
* CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED. Loved by critics, queer press and members alike
* FRIENDLY. Be yourself and feel welcomed!
* MADE BY YOU, FOR YOU. Built by LGBTQ women, for LGBTQ women
* MUCH MORE THAN DATING. Where you read lesbian news, find out what’s happening in your city, make friends and ask for advice.
* LOCAL. Meet gay women in your neighbourhood and attend local events
* GLOBAL. One huge worldwide LGBTQ community. The biggest app app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women
// HEAR THE COMMUNITY:
"I've made so many new friends! The articles posted by Her are so funny and it's really easy to chat to other queer women as they're all so friendly. Thanks Her!" Sophie, 24, California.
“It's easy to use, has online community features and lesbian events to attend and meet people in real life. Simply amazing!” Vivian, 19, London.
“This is so different from Tinder, OkCupid or any of those other dating apps. The best site to find ‘the lesbian babes’ or simply make cool friends!” Lisanne, 22, Amsterdam.
"I was figuring out my sexuality and wasn't sure where to turn but I couldn't have found a better app than Her. I don't need to worry about whether I’m a lesbian or bisexual. It's just loads of great women I can chat to." Hannah, 21, Melbourne.
“I’m a 40-something lesbian in a long-term relationship that had just moved cities for my new job. Her was the app that allowed me to make loads of friends at ease!”, Barbara, 44, Toronto.
* VERIFIED ACCOUNTS. Her is a safe space for gay and bisexual women, non-binary and trans folks. You know you’re talking to real people
* LIKES. Send one to let her know you want to chat. Quick and no unwelcomed messages
* FRIENDS. Add your friends to stay in touch with them and always be able to message each other
* POSTS. Ask a question to the community or tell everyone worldwide what you’re up to
* LINKS. Post, read, watch, listen and comment the coolest lesbian links and videos you’ve seen today
* LGBT EVENTS. Shared by the community in your area. Lesbian parties, meetups, festivals and more
* NOTIFICATIONS. Reply to every like, comment, match you’ve received
* RELATIONSHIP MODE. In a relationship? No problem. Let everyone know you’re only looking for friends and not dating
// ABOUT HER:
Her welcomes every female-identified and non-binary people aged 18+.
HER has multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $14.99 USD per month.
1 month: $14.99, $24.99, $29.99 & $39.99 USD
6 months: $59.99, $89.99, $119.99 & $149.99 USD
12 months: $89.99, $119.99, $179.99 & $239.99 USD
If you choose to purchase Her Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current 30, 180 or 365 day subscription period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
Current Her Premium subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month and are listed in full above. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
If you don’t choose to purchase Her Premium, you can simply continue using Her for free.
More details on Her Premium can be found at:
What's New in Version 4.27
We've done a lot of design tidying, making Her look cleaner, simpler and most importantly - stopping you from making those accidental likes!
We moved your Filters to Settings. They're still there! Just find them under Settings in My Profile.
Plus a lot more small bug fixes & housekeeping.
Very simple app to use and takes no time to set up! Offers a range of labels to define ones sexuality and can be left blank if you are undecided. Great way to meet women and make friends! Love the feed feature as you can interact with people and see current events. I like how you have to match with someone before you can start a conversation, which keeps the chat box tidy 😁
Easy to use. Better than Tinder... you actually talk to respectable people. It is a lot more detailed - allowing you to flick through pictures and comments left on the users profile.
They have events, local and global message boards, which I use. I would like to see the chat boards become a lot more interactive. They have recently updated with improvements.
At first I was unsure about downloading the app as I have used other dating apps like tinder before and didn't understand the hype. Although, when I downloaded HER, it gave me the confidence I needed to talk to women. The app is easy to understand and it has a variety of options so you are never left frustrated! Definitely my favorite app
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 11 July 2016
- Version: 4.27
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Benikki Ltd.
- © Bloomer Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.