A lot changes in a day. Dayli helps you make sure that you don't miss anything. Dayli lets you take pictures everyday and turn them into an awesome time lapse video.
• Create Dayli photo journals of all the important things in your life.
• Set reminders to take a photo everyday to see how things have changed.
• Add guides to make lining up your perfect photo really easy.
• Turn your photos into an awesome time-lapse video to save and share.
• Sync your photos with iCloud to make them accessible from all your devices and safely backed up.
• Keep a catalogue of your life in photos.
• Protect your private photos with a passcode lock.
• Export and import photos to and from other apps.
Fixes a misalignment of the camera overlay and guides on iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and pretty effective
Simple and works fairly well. But some things good improve:
• reminders don't do anything - no alarm, nothing. Guidance to get this to work or a fix please?
• please can we adjust the position in the photo slightly after taking it - to make it line up better with the guideline (this is easier than trying to get a half decent pic that's also lined up with the camera being held in mid-air)
• could link accounts to that of friends - to play each other's videos where the set is 'public'
• guidelines could also be circles otherwise you need two lines to make a point
• why are the guidelines hind up about landscape/portrait, can thy just swivel as you twist the phone (and not if landscape vies is locked)?
• great to be able to import old pics, I have a history of these that I can import and make another video - thank you :-)
• reminders to the minute not 5 mins (if they worked)
• can take more that one pic on a day
• can have more than 1 stream
• can set up instant export so you don't have to think about doing it manually.
A brilliant idea simple and easy to use
The only thing I would say that could be a cool feature is being able to set a notification to remind you daily but have an option to remind you at random times of the day. This a very simple and easy app to use looking forward to see my video in a years time. Thanks
This is a great looking app that's easy to navigate.
The Reminder tool is especially good as I am not in the habit of taking a photo of myself everyday and very easily forget.
The reminder makes a shutter noise and leaves a notification on your home screen.
Does what it sets out to do and does it well.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.