Dazed is an independent British fashion, culture and arts magazine which has a strong global reputation for its groundbreaking and trendsetting editorial and its support of new generations of fashion, art, literature, photography and music talent. A trailblazer for emerging talent and proudly independent, it aims to set the cultural agenda, both on and offline.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to January 1992. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
After subscribing I’ve just gone back to the app and it keeps crashing. Needs update fast!
I have been eagerly awaiting the Dazed and Confused app, accessing monthly publications via the iphone and being in a position to discover further information via links and such like in a similar fashion to the Dazed Digital website. However, dazed have got this all completely wrong, actually so far wrong it's untrue. They've simply dumped the magazine issues (including all the adverts) into a slide show, consisting of poor navigation, annoying fonts that are very difficult to read even with zoom and infuriatingly above all the app loads remarkably slowly via 3G. I watch live television via 3G, how Dazed struggle with words and images to load is beyond me. They need to go back to the drawing board with this one, sorry. If anyone from dazed is reading this, please take the time to look at what leading news agencies have done, I understand you guys have attempted to transmit the essence and aesthetics of the publication into a condensed format, but it simply cannot function in that layout... you really need to re-evaluate this, please remember that if the content is good enough it will have as much an impact within a mandatory layout. I gave it two stars because it didn't cost a penny. Cheers, JdA.
Takes a while to stream but is in an accessible format and free!
I love the fact that you can get your monthly dazed fix completely free - but it takes a long time to download. Once the whole thing has downloaded however it is easy to use and quite clear. Major con being that you have to download each new issue as a separate app..
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 12 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Copyright © 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Dazed & Confused £1.49
- Dazed £2.99
- Dazed £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.