ddxof - or "differential diagnosis of" - is a library of over 100 carefully-curated diagnostic and management decision support algorithms for common presentations in the emergency department.
ddxof algorithms are simplified and intended for use at the bedside to either rapidly review important diagnostic considerations, provide referenced guidelines for management options, and can serve as helpful teaching tools for educators.
- Subscribe to new content notifications
- Performance and stability improvements
- Tom Fadial
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Tom Fadial
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.