LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Decanter is the world’s best wine magazine. It is simply the “wine bible”. Every month it provides recommendations on the world’s finest wines and tells you where you can find them. From top Bordeaux to the best value wine on the shelf, Decanter guides you through a maze of wine to help you find the right wine for you. It also offers interviews with leading wine personalities, in-depth guides to the wine regions and the latest wine news.
The available subscription periods for Decanter Magazine are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £33.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Decanter Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Lose the annoying side navigation
I've upgraded from Zinio directly to Decanter. It's all good apart from the really annoying sidebar navigation.
After a couple of glasses - or when using one handed - you suddenly find yourself automatically flicked forward or back a few pages, especially when you're zoomed in on columns. There's just NO need for this function and it's really annoying. There's just no need for it - a good old fashioned flick does the job of a page change while this function just takes you places you don't want to go.
Really really annoys me and detracts from an otherwise fantastic magazine experience.
What happened to content links?
I have used the app for two or three years now and it works well on iPad. On my iPhone the enlargement function is unstable and the font too smell. I rarely read Decanter on the phone.
I used to like the ability to tap on page number in the Contents list and go straight to the article. This has disappeared and now I have to scroll through from front to back. That is frustrating.
Bring back the links!
Nothing wrong with it!
I've no idea what these negative reviews or on about! I've used this for over a year and I have no complaints. Perfectly simple to read and navigate and a more than adequate substitute for the print version. I've never had any trouble accessing it and having quick and easy access to previous numbers is a bonus. No doubt a dedicated iPad version would be ideal but I can't find much wrong with the present set-up.
- TI Media Limited
- 54 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Decanter Magazine Subscriptions £4.49
- Decanter Magazine Subscriptions £39.99
- Decanter Magazine October 2012 £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.