Decanter - The World's Best Wine Magazine
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscribe now and save 43%. Download the app and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Decanter is the world’s best wine magazine. It is simply the “wine bible”. Every month it provides recommendations on the world’s finest wines and tells you where you can find them. From top Bordeaux to the best value wine on the shelf, Decanter guides you through a maze of wine to help you find the right wine for you. It also offers interviews with leading wine personalities, in-depth guides to the wine regions and the latest wine news.
The available subscription periods for Decanter Magazine are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £33.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 5.4
Bug fixes and enhancements
Nothing wrong with it!
I've no idea what these negative reviews or on about! I've used this for over a year and I have no complaints. Perfectly simple to read and navigate and a more than adequate substitute for the print version. I've never had any trouble accessing it and having quick and easy access to previous numbers is a bonus. No doubt a dedicated iPad version would be ideal but I can't find much wrong with the present set-up.
Clunky on phone
Using the app is like reading the magazine. You start at the front and read to the back. Good colours and clear font.
But it could be improved. On my iPhone I can't enlarge enough to read without holding the magnification
Enlarging often makes the page jump back to original size
And there is no link from contents pages to articles so if you're looking for something it means scrolling the whole issue.
Fix these problems and it will be massively better
When it works, I don't have any quarrel with this app but when it doesn't then it is frustrating. I've been trying to download my latest edition for 4 days now and nothing...
I re-installed the app, signed out and in etc. again nothing. And now on top of this lost all my previous editions and can't retrieve anything. Grrrrr...
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 12 January 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Decanter Magazine Subscriptions£3.99
- Decanter Magazine Subscriptions£33.99
- Decanter Magazine October 2012£4.99
- Decanter Magazine Italy Supplement 01.02.2013£4.99
- Decanter Magazine August 2012£4.99
- Decanter Magazine December 2012£4.99
- Decanter Magazine September 2012£4.99
- Decanter Magazine November 2012£4.99
- May 2013£4.99
- June 2013£4.99