Decibel 10th: Professional Noise Meter
By SkyPaw Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Decibel 10th turns your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch into a professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level all around you. This extremely useful and beautiful tool will not only be a great tool for many uses but also bring you a lot of fun. Have you wondered how quiet is your room or how loud is a rock concert or sport event? Decibel 10th will help you answer all those right now.
Most importantly, this tool is absolutely FREE and we commit to keep the price. If you satisfy with it, please support us by rating and giving us comments and feedback.
- Display the Average, Peak and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layout
- InstaDecibel to share your dB report overlaid on your photos via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more!
- Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
- Plotted history of the Average values
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis
- Tap on Max value to reset it any time
- Adjustable sample rate, ranging from 4Hz to 20Hz
- Calibrate the measurements from -10dB to 10dB
- Enable/disable auto-lock screen
- Start or stop the tool at any time
- Beautiful, clean and intuitive design
- Apple Watch support
- The built-in microphone is only sensitive from 0 to approximately 100 decibels
- Even though we have tried our best to make the app as accurate as possible, this app is intended for entertainment purposes only
-- SPECIAL NOTE --
Decibel 10th is the 10th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
What's New in Version 4.3.5
- As requested by many users, we roll back to the regular banner ads at the top
- Several minor updates
Bike track day accurate
I downloaded several decibel apps to test the noise level of my motorbike for the track, this one was the closest to the actual reading at the track. So I would give it 5 out of 5 for that purpose. The app I paid for (SOL Pro) was the least a accurate.
Found it very useful, have a fear that loud gigs and music may effect my hearing so have made a record of decibel levels from last year onwards, while listening to music to see if I need it louder from year on year, so far no. Have also used at work to limit my exposure.
I recently downloaded your app and find very useful and helpful checking the noise levels around the house, in the street by neighbours too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 02 June 2016
- Version: 4.3.5
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- © SkyPaw
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Ads£0.79