Dee Valley Tourist Guide
By A5 Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A tour guide in your pocket. The Dee Valley Tourist Guide app provides tourist information and maps for the Dee Valley covering Llangollen, Chirk, Corwen, Bala and local area including the World Heritage Site centred around Pontcysyllte Aqueduct.
The Dee Valley is situated in picturesque North Wales, Great Britain. 60 miles from Liverpool, 70 miles from Manchester and 200 miles from London.
The app is informative, easy to use and will enhance your visit to the Dee Valley. There are many places of interest and things to do displayed in the app. We hope you will visit them and get to know the local people, customs, and hear some of the Welsh language spoken.
5 Star - "Just what you need in a guide!"
I'm about to spend 3 days cycling this area. This guide is well thought through, easy to navigate and comprehensive. Well done to all those involved!
5 Star - "Perfect App for Visitors to the Dee Valley in North Wales"
This is perfect for any visitor coming to the Dee Valley in beautiful North East Wales. A useful guide which details many places of interest including the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct UNESCO World Heritage Site, Chirk Castle, Castell Dinas Bran, Caer Drewyn Iron Age hillfort within the Clywdian Range Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Plas Newydd former home of 'The Ladies of Llangollen'. This app is perfect inspiration when deciding what to see and do, it is well researched and is full of maps, photo's and useful information such as where to find banks, railway stations, car parks, toilets, chemists. There are so many great places of interest to visit detailed, the biggest difficulty will be fitting them all into you stay in North Wales!
Key app features:
• Fully featured offline mode for low signal areas
• High resolution retina display graphics included
• 179 photographs including 19 superb aerial shots by Kim Price
• 85 facilities such as car parks, leisure and activity centres, petrol stations, libraries, tourist information centres and public conveniences
• 32 featured places including towns, villages and places of interest
• 30 interesting locations including tourist attractions, things to do and points of interest
• 6 annotated online interactive maps (internet connection required)
• Favourites – add places to your favourites list to access and arrange them easily on a separate tab ready for your visit
All text and photographs are available offline. GPS and interactive map features require an internet connection.
The app was written, designed and developed by people who live and work in the Dee Valley. App development by A5 Multimedia Ltd. www.a5multimedia.com
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 10 July 2016
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: A5 Multimedia
- © 2012-2016 A5 Multimedia Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.