This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Order from the best restaurants in the business – from local hotspots to national favourites – and get the food you love delivered fast, right to your door.
Choose from hundreds of fine restaurants around the neighbourhood, including Busaba Eathai, Carluccio's, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, MEATliquor, and other top quality independent businesses.
Find your faves or try something new
- Search by cuisine, category or restaurants for your postcode
- Browse by fastest delivery time
- View menus and read dish details
- See popular restaurants and meals in your area
Ordering made simple
- Easily add and remove items from your basket in a single tap
- Place an order for now, later today or tomorrow
- Pay directly from your phone
- Track the progress of your order – from cooking to delivery – in real time
- Receive notifications on delivery status
- See your rider on the map when they’re nearby
Everything where you need it
- Save delivery instructions for riders
- Securely store multiple payment methods
- Save and name your different delivery addresses
- View order history and download receipts
What's New in Version 2.30.0
We make frequent improvements to the app. Update to the latest version to make the most of Deliveroo!
Poor customer service when things go wrong
The arrival time of the food cannot realistically be gauged from the app, the apps say the rider is 5 mins away only for the rider to turn up 30 mins later with cold food and the customer service is overloaded, unresponsive and unhelpful.
UPDATED - after contacting customer service again as advised by the developer I was offered a 50% credit for an inedible cold congealed ‘gourmet’ cheeseburger and cold fries, when I said I wanted a full refund as the service and food were not fit for purpose. I was told that their system will not allow for more than a 50% credit - Big fail and deliveroo not only fail badly but they also make YOU pay for their fails. Now looking into getting a refund through my card company
Poorest company service in the UK. Fact
This company is an absolute joke. Food items are missing from orders on a regular basis. Last order my wife submitted to Nando’s and a whole bag of food was missing. Deliveroo would only refund for the missing items and were not interested in the inconvenience this had caused.
After speaking to an advisor about this for over 30 minutes asked to speak to a manager. I was then placed on hold for a further 10 minutes and told I would be contacted in 1 hour. This did not happen and they just went ahead and refunded the missing items. This wasn’t the me or the missus wanted.
They’ve now lost two customers and I will tell everyone I know to avoid this lot.
Not usually one to moan but cannot believe how bad this customer service was.
Shockingly bad. Disgusting.
I've used deliveroo 3 times, the first 2 my food was given a wait time of over 2 hours then my order came an additional half an hour after that. The third time the same thing happened again except the restaurant just cancelled my order 2.5 hours after I'd ordered it with no explanation leaving me hungry and sad. I'm deleting and never using it again. Save your money and your hunger and get your food somewhere else
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 04 December 2017
- Version: 2.30.0
- Size: 68.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: ROOFOODS LTD
- © 2017 Roofoods Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.