Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
• Apple Watch: the Glance has been redesigned to focus on the number of days until your next delivery instead of the number of packages.
• Apple Watch: there is now a progress spinner at the bottom of the screen if the app is busy updating.
• The Add to Deliveries extension is now supported in more apps, including Google Chrome. (Though it does work best in Safari.)
• Previously a delivery would always show the archive button if the delivery date was missing or in the past. This is no longer the case unless the status has not changed in 3 days or more.
• If you paste in a long string of text on the Add Delivery screen—instead of just a tracking number by itself—you're now more likely to see existing deliveries that match.
• Fixed a bug where tracking numbers immediately followed by a period may not be found.
• Fixed a bug with Amazon where a "sign in required" error might not go away even after you signed in.
• Updated 1Password support.
• Fixed some possible crashes, and several other minor bug fixes.
Great, but . . .
Very useful App which I've been using for a while, but rather than notifying me with updates, I'm advised to open the App to resume a background updates; making the notifications and background refresh settings rather pointless. A fix for this will get 5 stars from me.
A good app but...
A good app that can work well if the delivery service is supported by the app, major delivery companies in the UK not all supported I.e Hermes and Interlink express. If more delivery services were supported this would be one of my top apps to use!
Useless for UK users
This app sounded great on paper but in reality it's absolutely useless for the UK - does not support the most popular transit companies - DPD, Hermes, Yodel. Not recommended!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 July 2015
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish
- Developer: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2015 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.