By Insight Therapeutics, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This quick reference guide for the iPhone and iPad is intended to provide the busy practitioner with an easy-to-use, practical resource for managing patients with dementia. The app is based on the widely distributed book, “A Pocket Guide to Dementia and Associated Behavioral Symptoms: Diagnosis, Assessment, and Management.”
This guide was written by a team of professionals to help individuals understand the different types of dementia and to determine an appropriate treatment plan for patients with newly diagnosed dementia or ongoing behavioral and cognitive symptoms of dementia.
· Easy navigation by topic
· Tables, algorithms, and brief synopses of critical information
· Covers background, types of dementias and presenting symptoms, initial and ongoing clinical assessment, Alzheimer’s disease treatment, and managing behavioral symptoms
· Medication tables that include dosing, contraindications, common adverse effects, and drug interactions
· Nonmedication management strategies – useful for providers and in educating caregivers
· Expanded glossary of terms
· ICD-9 quick reference
What's New in Version 2.0
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Newly redesigned home screen and many interface elements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 September 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Insight Therapeutics, LLC
- © Insight Therapeutics LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.