The ultimate walking and visitor guide app for discovering the real Derbyshire and Peak District. Featuring:
- 24 walking trails (1-13km) with map, waypoints and route directions.
- 250 places of interest to explore: all free to visit
- Superimpose old photographs into your camera view and see how today's scene has changed - capture and share your cross-fade images!
- Oral history: personal stories that bring the past to life
- GPS tracking and distance from all features
- Get directions to places of interest
Please contact us through the support URL if you experience any problems with the app, rather than report issues with a less than 5 star review. If you like the app please a positive review, it encourages us to keep it going.
“As a local boy I was impressed by the range and depth of lesser known places and topics the app unearthed. It’s definitely not the usual run of the mill, to be expected content – well done!”
James Berresford, CEO at Visit England
The app makes use of GPS to show you places of interest close to your current location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixes issue with app failing to get past launch screen on some devices
- Optimised for iOS12
Please leave a 5 star review if you like the app. Report issues through Support, rather than in reviews. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Very upset buyer
I purchased this app thinking by there website and so on that they were a professional company, but on installation of the app it does not run it locks up and crashes I also carried out the support that Apple recommended but nothing same issue.
Decided to contact the developer which in turn takes me to there website which I turn only informs you about what they are doing ie NO SUPPORT LINKS OR HELP. I should have looked at the last review.
So hoping the company will see this and refund my wasted £2.99 and fix the tiny little HUGE ISSUE with this great app.
Made in Derbyshire App
This is an excellent app for discovering Derbyshire both for the local and tourist.
Whilst it had taken ten years to produce, I am sure there is so much more to detail in Derbyshire due to its iconic scenery and fantastic history.
No doubt a piece of work in progress, but for the present helping the explorer in all of us to discover the gems in this fabulous County.
All credit to the creators.
Fantastic app very informative, if you like local history this app is for you!!
Would recommend this app to walking groups, families, new people living in the area. Lots to see and do !
- AT Creative Limited
- 129.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 AT Creative Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.