Personalize and print projects right from your tablet using our touch-optimized design tool. Wherever you go, using your favorite Avery products has never been easier!
• Choose from the complete catalog of Avery products and hundreds of professionally designed templates.
• Save your projects online using your MyAvery account, or retrieve previously saved projects for quick editing and printing.
• Drag-and-drop your tablet’s contact information to create a mail merge in minutes.
• Import photos directly from your tablet, or choose from a fully stocked Avery image library.
• Apply your personal designs to an assortment of different Avery products with just a few simple taps.
- Added support of international users
- Fixed minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Will not print to Avery A4
No matter how many settings I change, on the app, the web version or my printer. No matter how much instruction, support and reading matter I get. I still cannot print J8160 UK A4 (21 3x7) labels correctly.
The fault, to me, seems to lie in the depth of the header and footer boundaries. They default to letter settings not label. You can raise or drop the header and footer individually but not both. Raise the header you create a deeper footer, drop the footer a deeper header.
Coming up to this time of year, when a few of us still wish to use postal services, but yet do not want to sit writing envelopes for the month of November. Please get your act together, or I shall have to consider Dymo.
Pointless unusable crud
As soon as you try to access you Contacts to import addresses for the labels it pops up a message about a routine required to get Privacy permissions in IOS Settings so the app can access the data. Only the suggested method doesn’t work so I can’t use it at all. Half an hour of head scratching before binning this piece of garbage. Avery: when you put your name on a thing and it does nothing more than frustrate your customer, it destroys brand equity. ps what am I supposed to do with the rather expensive labels I can’t print to?
Could make a label, no problem. Try to make different ones, looks like they are there, but when it comes to printing it will only print the very first one I made. And it simply will never print within the parameters of the label, so I lose over 50% of every sheet of labels. I give up. Going elsewhere for labels and a decent print suite. If I could give zero stars I would.
- Avery Products Corporation
- 109.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Avery Products Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.