By Chilli X
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DeskClock displays the time, day, date and monthly calendar in a large easy-to-read display on your iPhone or iPod touch - just tap for a full screen year-at-a-glance calendar!
MacWorld - 4 mice
r88my - 5 stars - This is the perfect desk clock. It just looks so damn good.
JJ^^L - 5 stars - Just perfect!
Ideal for use as a desk clock when your device is on charge.
DeskClock overrides your auto-lock setting so your phone won't automatically go to sleep.
You can select a 12 or 24 hour time display as well as changing the colour scheme and choose to start the week on a Sunday or Monday.
- Large easy-to-read display
- Time/date display
- Monthly calendar - choose to start the week on a Sunday or Monday
- Full screen year-at-a-glance calendar
- 12hr/24hr mode
- Turns off auto-lock to prevent the iPhone/iPod Touch sleeping whilst it’s running
What's New in Version 1.6
Added in calendar graphic view for 2013
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 11 January 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Craig Williams
- © 2008 Chilli X
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.