FROM THE MAKERS OF AWARD-WINNING HITMAN GO AND LARA CROFT GO COMES A NEW ADVENTURE
Deus Ex GO is a turn-based puzzle stealth game set in a beautiful dystopian future. Take control of secret agent Adam Jensen and solve brain teasing, grid-based puzzles to infiltrate enemy lairs and unravel a perplexing new mystery. Sneak, hack and fight past enemies, and augment Adam with futuristic upgrades.
NEW - Expand your adventure with infinite brain-teasing content and new modes!
• Create and share your own challenges in the elegant Puzzle Maker
• Play community levels curated by your play data
• Experience infinite brain-teasing challenges in Infinite Play
Deus Ex GO features:
• An engrossing story with over 50 challenging puzzles
• Special events with daily challenge levels
• Unique hacking powers – Take over enemy turrets or change the layout of the level itself
• Augmented puzzles – Solve puzzles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
• Intelligent new enemies including guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
• An intricate and mysterious storyline set in a beautiful vision of the future
Following Hitman GO & Apple’s iPhone Game of the Year 2015, Lara Croft GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on this near future dystopian world.
Can you solve the mystery? Take control of Adam Jensen and watch the puzzle unravel!
Deus Ex GO is not compatible with the iPhone 4.
• iPhone X optimization
• Various improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for playing Deus Ex GO! Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at forums.eu.square-enix.com, Twitter or at support.eu.square-enix.com.
Ratings and Reviews
We’ll take any excuse to visit Deus Ex’s techno dystopia, but experiencing it as a turn-based puzzler is a true delight. What amazes us most is how Deus Ex GO re-creates the action-RPG series’ trademark features while preserving the stunning visuals and clever strategy of Lara Croft GO and Hitman GO. We got chills stomping guards with vicious takedowns and altering levels by hacking them. There’s even an intriguing story (pitting Adam Jensen against heavily armed terrorists) to keep you going.
Smug and poorly coded.
Even if you look past the never-fixed battery-drain issue, the game’s self-satisfied refusal to explain itself eventually stops it being fun. There’s no joy in discovering rules if the game itself can’t and doesn’t keep them square. It cheats and changes its mind when it feels like it, putting two fingers up to the user while it’s at it. In a word: dumb.
Enjoyed the previous two and love the way this game keeps a similar concept but makes it fresh and new. Recommended.
- SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- 301.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Deus Ex GO © 2016 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Square Enix Montréal. Deus Ex, Deus Ex GO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Solutions Pack £3.99
- 2 Solutions Pack £1.99
- 36 Solutions Pack £7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.