Would you like to participate in the process involved in developing a drug from its initial design up to when it is brought onto the market? You'll need to find the best candidate and carry out animal and human testing before the drug can be approved and sold.
This application has been created within the Xplore Health educational project. Xplore Health is a European educational programme, coordinated by IrsiCaixa and “la Caixa” Foundation with participative multimedia and hands-on resources, aiming to decrease the gap between health research and education. The programme promotes Inquiry Based Science Education (IBSE) and the interaction of students with different social actors for them to become active citizens in the knowledge society. It is run through the internet, schools, research centres and science museums.
- Fundacion Privada Instituto De Recerca De La Sida - Fundacion Irsicaixa
- 49 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Fundacion Privada Instituto De Recerca De La Sida - Fundacion Irsicaixa
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.