Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diabetes Diary allows diabetics to record glucose readings, insulin doses and carbohydrate intake, supporting both mmol/L and mg/dL units for glucose readings and a fully customisable list of insulin types. As a diabetic myself, I wrote this application to help me monitor my diabetes and view trends over time.
Activity is available to view in a month-by-month history and is presented with an overview of mean glucose reading and daily insulin dose. The same information is also presented in a graph view with the facility to take a capture for future reference.
- mmol/L and mg/dL support with low and high value highlight option
- fully customisable insulin brand list
- carbohydrate intake
- fully customisable 'time of day' tagging with associated start and end times and auto-fill function
- note facility for glucose readings, carb intake and insulin doses
- edit and delete facility
- toggle fast-access to Add New Readings on application start-up
- month-by-month and last seven days history views with mean glucose reading and daily carb intake and insulin dose and email export
- graph view with capture facility
- 'average day' graph view with capture facility
- injection site distribution diagram
- HTML/CSV export and full database back-up and restore via Dropbox and built-in web server
More is information at http://diabetesdiary.fridayforward.com
Insulin Calculator: simple insulin calculation utility app
Squared: classic pen-and-paper game for iPhone and iPod touch
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Added app shortcut for adding new entry
- Updated to latest Dropbox API
- Bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 23 June 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chris Bowley
- © Chris Bowley
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.