By Diabetes Digital Media Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the FREE Diabetes Forum app. The most popular Diabetes Forum is on your phone - join 200,000 people (and counting) with over 1.5 million years of experience between them.
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences with people who range from diabetes experts to those who are newly diagnosed.
Diabetes can seem daunting, but you're not alone. Find support and chat to people who have:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Newly diagnosed
- Gestational diabetes
- Parents of children with diabetes
- Low carbers
- Non-low carbers
- Insulin pumpers
- and more!
With access to 1,070,244 posts by over 200,000 people with diabetes, you'll find the Diabetes Forum an invaluable app for when you're on the go.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the functionality or operation of this app please visit http://www.diabetes.co.uk/app and we will be happy to answer any questions.
This is our first ever app and we're very excited about it so all feedback is welcome.
Reach us at Diabetes.co.uk on the following:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/diabetescouk
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/diabetescouk
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/diabetescouk
Did you see the blood sugar meme that went viral? Over 10m people have seen it - check out http://www.facebook.com/diabetescouk to watch it!
What's New in Version 5.3.60
Updated the issue of going to Tapatalk so iOS users can now log into the Diabetes Forum directly
Friendly and supportive
What a wonderful resource for diabetics. Friendly advice and support and loads of information.
Just joined up to this app and its full of great advice and information. Hope to learn more on my illness.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 February 2017
- Version: 5.3.60
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Diabetes Digital Media Ltd
- © Diabetes.co.uk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.