Too often you end up unable to play your favorite game because you lack the stuff needed… You forgot the Dice !
Dice simulates accurately up to 7 ( and 21 on iPad) dice simultaneously. Shake, or touch the screen to roll the dice.
The side bar allows you to put some dice aside, and re-roll the others. If you need further settings, you can assign a color to each die.
An easy, but complete, set of features :
• Shake to roll
• Or simply tap anywhere on screen to roll
• Each die can have its own color (and even a random one)
• Up to 7 dice on iPhone, 21 on iPad
• Save dice in the side bar
• Two fingers left swipe to move all dice to the side bar
• Drag dice anywhere on screen to order them
• Tired of the default background ? Pick an image from your own library
Thanks for using Dice, here are a couple updates to enhance your experience :
- Updated the random number generation algorithm for more realistic results
- Updated some layouts
- Refactored and removed deprecated code for a better experience
Ratings and Reviews
Settings for dice colour and background are overlaid by number of dice option.
App looks good and have paid to remove adverts. There seems to be an issue with the settings sidebar if you want to change the dice colour or background. When you tap on the sidebar, the settings appears and you get a quick glimpse of dice colour and background settings before they are overlaid by the number of dice option, so in fact you cannot change the dice colour or background.
Hi! Sorry to hear that you're having issues reaching some settings. The top part of the settings screen should scroll vertically. Let me know if you're still facing issues and I'll try to sort it out.
Great App 😄😄😄😄
Best app for all your Board Game needs, I always end up not having a dice to play my games.
The only problem is, the second I downloaded this app, my mum came down with a real dice.. 😑
Thanks for fixing the yellow dice random bug!!! but....
One more thing...can you make the dice numbers BLACK on the yellow dice, they are white at the minute and really hard to see on the yellow dice.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.