Diced, a casual puzzle dice game for everyone!
* Place dice on a grid to form combinations, clear the dice and score points!
* Combinations can be five of a kind or five in a row (straights).
* Wild cards, bombs and blocks add to the complexity.
* Game ends when you run out of space!
* Three game modes (Normal, Zen and Blitz) provide something every one!
#### Features ####
- Quick launch, great for those short gaming sessions!
- Dark theme for night time play.
- iPad multitasking and split view support.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Great VoiceOver and Accessibility support.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @dicedapp on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
Remove all advertising and third party analytics.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Addictive Game
Game works well however slight fault for voiceover user as when placing dice VoiceOver constantly tells you the first dice you had when game first started.
Soon gets infuriating
On the surface this looks good, but the game 'logic' gets to be annoying. The appearance of random dice, no matter how fast you play, really screws up any strategy you might have. The game needs to stay under the players control, rather than the game periodically forcing a randomly placed dice on you.
Come on... I have work I should be getting on with!
- Agile Tortoise
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.