Download Digitalis for free and start building up your CPD as quickly as you build your professional network. Keep track of the most relevant news and articles relating to your specialism that you can add to your CPD and share with your colleagues... all in one simple to use app.
I created the Digitalis CPD app to do 3 things:
1. Log CPD quickly with a few taps on my smartphone - I believe that my time as a Healthcare Professional should be maximised for the treatment of patients
2. Gather recent articles that are relevant to my specialism - with so many different specialist journals I find it tough to keep up to date with all my interests
3. Share my learning and reflections with colleagues - I am a great believer in the diversity of thoughts and ideas. Digitalis enables me to have a dialogue with colleagues in my field and build multiple viewpoints into my own learning.
If any of these strike a chord with you, download the app and try it out, I’m sure hope you'll find it takes the hassle out of CPD while building your professional network at the same time.
Dr. Nick Harvey
The key features:
MyFeed - A personalised bulletin of news, articles and comments that are most relevant to your specialism. At the tap of a button, you can add these to your CPD log.
CPD capture - If you are learning on the go, Digitalis allows you to record voice notes and photos as an aide memoir. It neatly saves this in your CPD folder so that you can add your reflection when more convenient.
My PDP - Record your Personal Development Plans, set reminders and even share with friends and colleagues.
Compliance Passport - Keep all of your essential documents, such as registration and resuscitation certificates, in one place. Send them at the tap of a button as one PDF document and get reminders when something will expire.
Groups - Open and closed groups enable you to have discussions with groups of colleagues and record this to your CPD log at the touch of a button.
Messaging - In-app messaging allows you to message your contacts, and again record these conversations as a CPD record.
Progress - Monitor your progress towards your learning targets and view a summary of your learning under areas of the curriculum.
Appraisal - export a PDF summary of your learning for appraisal purposes or upload directly into the FourteenFish Appraisal Toolkit
Sharing learning with Digitalis groups and recording CPD from Safari.
* Advertisements relevant to digitalis community are displayed.
We are continually developing and improving Digitalis so if you have any suggestions, please get in touch.
Minor bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to track CPD
Awesome app that makes the onerous task of tracking CPD much easier! Perfect for all heath professionals - as a dentist I found this app easy to use, intuitive and an excellent way of keeping up to date with CPD hours
Perfect for busy GP’s
Fabulous app. A much needed mobile version of CPD which enables me to record things ‘on the go’. People can also share their knowledge and we all benefit. Thanks Digitalis!
Finally our lives made easier!
Fantastic app that makes one of my pet hates immeasurably easier! Many thanks
- Digitalis Technology Ltd
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018. Digitalis Technology. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.