By Peak Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Diptic Video is the perfect photo app for creating and sharing video collages. Its features include:
• Combine up to four video clips or still photos (or a combination of both) in one of 35 layouts. You can use photos/video clips saved to your Photos app or take a video/photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Option to trim (shorten) your video.
• For video clips less than 16 seconds, you can change the playback mode. Standard playback is Forward and other options include Forward + Reverse, Reverse, and Reverse + Forward.
• Option to play video clips in slow motion or double time. You can also loop your video clips so they play on repeat.
• Play your video clips at the same time or one after another via Sequential Playback.
• Add music from your iTunes library to video clips.
• Swap videos/photos between frames.
• Round the inner borders, as well as modify thickness and color.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos and videos.
Stay in touch:
What's New in Version 1.2.1
This update fixes issues affecting iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. We have also recently added:
• Diptic Video is optimized for iOS 8.
• Diptic Video now imports the edited version of photos that are edited in the Photos app (requires iOS 8).
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
• You can now access photos and videos in your Favorites album.
• You can share to other apps that accept images and that also have new iOS 8 Sharing Extensions.
If you have questions about the update or the app in general, please email us at email@example.com.
Also, if you enjoy Diptic Video and would like to share your experiences, we’d greatly appreciate you leaving a review.
Great for combining videos - but a couple of tweaks would be nice
Nice simple layout, easy and quick to use. I just wish it was easier to switch images from one frame to another, and that all the combinations weren't square. I'd like to join videos into 16x9 and panoramic sometimes too :)
A good idea poorly implemented
This needs more work. Time aspect needs to be more than 15secs and music needs faders. Titles needed. More windows in the frame woulbe Todd together with option for aspect control up to 16:9.
The basic Diptic photo app is superb but this falls far short of that.
App crashes on export
On iPhone 6 video export (which is the main reason I bought it) doesn't work and crashes the app. Same for their PDQ app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 14 October 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peak Systems
- © Peak Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.