Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
• Miscellaneous fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun to play
I enjoy this game for its simplicity of play and the option to play in a league with friends(organised via what's app chat room) my 8 year old son enjoys the pass and play element with me. Some of the luck-good or bad can make you chuckle too.
Only negative is some online players can take a while but you soon find regular players that play to your pace.
Best game for me!
Played this every day for god knows how many years ever since iPhone 3GS!
Best iOs game?!
It's certainly possible that this is THE killer app for iPhone/iPod/iPad... Have played for well over a year and it still feels fresh. If I had to sum it up in a soundbite?! "Mario Kart With Friends".
The updates have been great too, new free tracks every few months. Protip: Use the aerial camera to work out CRAZY shortcuts!
For those saying you can't refresh within the app, just click on the race in which you are waiting on a move, it will jump to your turn if the opponent has played.
For those saying the screen doesn't accept your flicks properly, it's not a bug. All new players say that, it's a nuanced system to enable different strength shots. I hate to say "you're playing it wrong", but you're playing it wrong... It's like bowling, you have to "follow through"
The shortcuts annoy people... Until they learn them and gain the skills to use them themselves xD
The best game I played last year, across all platforms. Easily.
- Pixelocity Software LLC
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 Pixelocity Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Swirl £0.99
- Smile £0.99
- Stars 2 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.