Disco Dancer makes it easy to scrobble on Last.fm the music you listen to on iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and also SoundCloud! No fancy player features, Disco Dancer does one job and does it perfectly: scrobble your music to Last.fm, making sure that you never miss a track!
* Disco Dancer supports scrobbling from iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and SoundCloud
* Never worry about forgetting to start scrobbling. Disco Dancer can launch automatically when your music player launches (and go away when you quit it).
* Don’t ever miss a scrobble even when your device is offline. Disco Dancer will remember your music history and scrobble once you’re back online.
* You can easily love a track on Last.fm by clicking the menu item while a track is playing.
* Retina ready: Disco Dancer looks great on a Mac with a retina display.
Fix an issue that prevented Disco Dancer from scrobbling from iTunes 12.4
Ratings and Reviews
I really love to be able to scrobble to LastFm no matter *where* the music is coming from, whether iTunes, Spotify, or even Soundcloud! So good!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.