The Official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find your grail, verify pricing, and buy music in the world’s largest discography of physical music.
"It’s (officially) time to take your Discogs habit mobile. Discogs has completely revolutionized record collecting."
-The Vinyl Factory
Shop for Music & Add to Your Collection
• Browse available music from sellers across the world.
• Complete purchases directly through the app.
Catalog & Organize Your Collection
• Add and remove items from your Discogs Collection on the go.
• Check to see if you already own a record before you purchase it.
• Use your phone's camera to search for a release by the barcode.
• See how many items are in your Wantlist and Collection.
• Monitor the low, median, and high estimated values of your Collection.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Utilize Discogs Marketplace price-range and sales history for vinyl, CD and cassette at your fingertips.
• Know when you're striking gold with an unbeatable find by referencing marketplace data while crate digging.
• Never pay more than a record is worth by comparing prices with historical sales data.
• View your Collection's estimated value.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding it to your Wantlist.
• Get notifications on price changes and new listings on items you are tracking.
• Remove items from your Wantlist and add them to your Collection after purchasing.
Manage your Account
• Edit profile information for your personal Discogs account.
• Monitor your buyer and seller ratings.
• Keep track of incoming messages, send new messages, and organize your inbox.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere.
• Search VinylHub for record stores all over the world.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com/
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts: email@example.com
In this version you can now:
• Sort artist discographies
• Accept seller refund from a purchase
• Send and view your purchase feedback
As always lots of stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good - seems to be improving
- search functionality (incl barcode scanner) is excellent, meaning I could caralogue my 1,500+ collection in a week
- MyDiscogs is good. Nice to be able to switch easily between collection & wantlist
- v annoying bug mentioned in review by Rev357 in October: browse a seller’s Items for Sale list, it loads in pages of 50 items at a time. Click on a specific item, return to the list, and you go back to page 1, not the page you were on. Dont have the same issue when browsing a seller’s collection, however.
- Cannot put up for sale an item in your collection. Missing functionality that would be extremely useful
- Sort Order is buggy & inconsistent when viewing seller’s items for sale
- buggy when adding an item to collection. Sometimes folder not saved.
- cannot add item to wantlist when browsing seller’s items for sale
- quite a few other bugs/annoyances/obvs missing functionality I cant remember now.
Does everything I want it to
I love this app!! I’ve catalogued my vinyl collection, and set up my wishlist of what I don’t have. For every record I have, or want, has pictures of the cover, record label, inner sleeve, info of the band, suggested value per condition, etc, etc. You can find local shops, on a map, and can easily get directions. And then, if you want it, it tells you where you can find what you want and how much. Plus more! And it’s free!! Brilliant!!!!!
No good for sellers
The app appears to be good for buyers only especially with the barcode scanner. The app is smooth, looks nice and simple to use.
As a buyer you cannot deal with orders and update them through the sales procedure. You are unable to list items for sale which would save so much time using the barcode scanner. When you open a new order in messages it opens the internet version on the phone. Another good feature would be to be able to manage your listings, delete, edit etc as you can with the web version.
I have only given this app 2 stars based on the buyer experience.
- Zink Media Inc
- 32.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Zink Media Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.