Use this app to help you explore, discover and enjoy the amazing landscape and heritage of Exmoor National Park.
Exmoor National Park, in South West England is a unique landscape of moorland, woodland, valleys and farmland, shaped by people and nature over thousands of years. Rich in wildlife and history, Exmoor is one of England’s finest landscapes.
- Information on key sites throughout Exmoor that reveals hidden heritage through pictures, text and audio
- GPS tracking to alert you to content
- “Ask the expert” - seen something and want to know what it is? Send us a photo and our experts will tell you
- "Treasure Trails" game using a QR scanner
- GPS Walking Routes
- Send a virtual postcard via your smartphone
- The content is embedded within the app and not reliant on network signal
This app makes use of GPS to show you places of interest close to your current location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Small interface tweaks and typo corrections
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.