• Explore in first person to proceed in the horror story.
• Featuring 2D anime manga style character art and 3D environments.
• Control two characters, DiS and Sui, see how their story connects.
• Dark, gritty surroundings and eerie audio effects for atmospheric gameplay.
• Retro indie horror, with a story to kill for.
• Sandbox multiplayer, place traps, chat and scare other players!
• Exploring, trap and chat in all 4 chapters with the multiplayer!
First person horror story, manga character art, 3D visuals and multiplayer.
- DiS and Vigil are two friends who visit the haunted residence the newspapers have been covering recently. Unbeknownst to them, however, the place is not as abandoned as the press makes out...
- Be drawn into exploring the mysterious past of the psychotic murderer who once called the place home?
Visit the original crime scene with Police girl Sui, solve and see how she is involved with the story! Has she been hiding something, are DiS, Sui and Vigil connected somehow?
Turned off un-needed debug logging for release version
Highscores area remade
Russian language added
(with thanks to: Dina, Curry, Ветер Ksyu)
Updated to new servers and websites
Width and Height auto scaling improvements
Backup servers for multiplayer, highscores and news
News switched from image to text
All scenes a little brighter
Various bug fixes and quality adjustments
Latest game engine, sdk and plugins
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent game idea
Only one thing that's drawing this game back is that I personally think there's not as many jump-scares as there really should be. Overall a good game and I hope more updates come out soon.
Just read somewhere that there are more chapters to come. Look forward to that. The only thing I'd say is that the controls are slightly slow, other than that, it's a cool game.
This is brilliant. One of the best games iv played can't wait for the next part :)
- Stephen Allen
- 156.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Stephen Allen 2013
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.