Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Get the latest, most up-to-date cruise information directly on your smartphone while on the ship with the Disney Cruise Line Navigator—the official cruise app from Disney.
Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily save and view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule—which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Also, keep in touch with friends and family on the ship with our Onboard Chat feature.
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
- View on board activities across your entire voyage
- Plan your day, from shows to shopping
- Review your ports of call and at-sea days
- Read details about activities that interest you
- Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule
- Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
- Save favorite activities in one convenient list
- View booked activities—Port Adventures, nursery times, spa and salon services and treatments, and dining at Palo and Remy
- Find Disney Characters throughout the ship
- Get the most out of the app by visiting our new Help Center
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
- Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
- Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
- Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates
- While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once
- Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat
- Control access by children with the permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat.
This app will give you the option to accept local notifications for favorited activities and incoming chat messages.
With this release, we've fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful but could add so much more
This app is a great way of finding your way around the ship and what’s going on each day of your cruise but it’s missing a lot too. The daily itinerary could perhaps advise when your Port Adventures are cancelled to save you making the effort to get to them. It could also provide detail of timings, meeting points, what’s included in those Port Adventures. Deck plans could include further detail such as where the laundrettes are situated, which lifts go through what deck. The app is also missing other interesting information such as the current Bridge Report, weather forecast, journey forecast etc. Nevertheless useful but sure Disney will add more features in the future.
A must while you are on the cruise.
A must when cruising with Disney!
Fantastic app that helps you keep in touch with your family and friends on the cruise. It even has Disney emojis for the messages.
It has all the information you need about everything that is happening, where and what time. You can check what is on the dinner menu, where the characters are or what show is on.
Perfect Disney app.
It helped us so much throughout our stay in the Disney Cruise as we knew the times for everything, including characters greetings, activities and dining times. We knew what was on the menu for dinner and we could see the times for getting in and off of the ship! I totally recommend to use as it was so helpful so we didn't miss a thing.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 145.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Disney
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.