Join the battle in this action-packed RPG starring Disney and Pixar heroes from The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Toy Story, Zootopia & more!
Welcome to the digital City... and enjoy it while you can. A wicked virus is corrupting every pixel, turning even the heroes’ own friends and family against them! Pull together the best teams for the job, equip powerful gear, and battle against incredible odds to save your fellow heroes.
Only YOU can win the day! No cape required.
• Collect & battle with 25+ Disney & Pixar heroes, including the Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Buzz Lightyear, Captain Jack Sparrow, Judy Hopps, WALL•E, Mike Wazowski & more!
• Team up for missions and special campaigns
• Upgrade your characters with epic abilities & gear
• Explore a new digital world & save your fellow heroes!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site: www.disneyheroesgame.com
• Jack Skellington & Sally from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
• Let it snow! Winter is here in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
Ratings and Reviews
Was a good game until recent update, now it keeps crashing and is unplayable.
Issue with XP upgrade, Please don’t make the game so complex
It is a good game but it keeps on getting bugs every week. I think the game designer is trying too hard to make the so complex to play with. Less is more in my opinion. The latest issue is when updating XP, it just give you very low value. I wasted a lot of them before I realise!.
I love it
This is the best Disney fighting game I have ever had I would totally recommend it
- PerBlue Entertainment, Inc.
- 493.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © PerBlue Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Diamonds £9.99
- 30 Day Deal £2.99
- Fistful of Diamonds £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.