LINES will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help figure out where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased advice about the Disney parks.
LINES features include:
- Advice on which parks to visit and avoid for next 10 days.
- A CROWD CALENDAR showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
- Customized step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park. You tell Lines which rides you want to see, and Lines will display a step-by-step itinerary showing when to see them to avoid long lines. Lines can even update your plan while you’re walking around the park! It’s like having a GPS for Disney World.
- When you’re in the park, Lines will display Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride. Only Lines gives you this “actual wait” estimate.
- Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. Lines has wait times for more rides, shows and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
- Only Lines will predict the wait times and FASTPASS times for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASSes will be available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
- Complete schedules for each park, including opening and closing times, parades, fireworks, shows and character greetings.
- Accurate MENUS and PRICES for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand and cart across all of WDW – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
- LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus and chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
Updates for iOS 11.4
Ratings and Reviews
A Must for your Disney visit
The information that powers this App is absolutely invaluable. I was late getting organised and the preset plans took the complete hassle out of trying to understand every ride in every park and decide. Instead, choose a plan that suits your family and press optimise!
If you want to do something different, no worries. You don’t have to be a slave to the plan. Just make changes and see what it recommends.
Of course, it won’t be 100% accurate - it is a prediction! But better to play the probability than go it on your own.
And even if you do choose to do things your way, it’s great to know what the wait time for the ride on the other side of the park is now and for the rest of the day so you can make your own mind up.
The only alternative is to choose the next ride you like and stand in line not knowing how much time you are losing.
We used it for WDW and Universal, removed and added our own steps at will and I’d say we rode at least 4 extra rides a day due to the time saved.
Yes the interface could do with a makeover (couldn’t we all) but it doesn’t change the info that drives this.
An outstanding implementation that is useful and well worth it. Thanks guys!
Too unreliable to properly use
I've tried using this app over the last week and while with some rides it's close to accurate for wait times, too often I've found it saying a wait is below 10 minutes while I'm standing in a queue posting 30+ minutes. Also it's annoying having to often go back to the start to get to your plans if you want to briefly check something else and the the park levels have been way under compared to what we actually experience on the ground. All in it gives a good idea of what's possible but isn't accurate enough to be realistic. Image only use I can see is as a rough guide and then check the parks own apps on the way around for real wait times.
Amazing factual App with good clear guidance
Love Touring Plans, I have to say I did think I was being silly paying $12 annually for the membership but it's good. I prefer using the website to the App - it's just easier to navigate for me, but the App gives you the same information in a more concise way. We have been planning days at the parks for months now checking the plans through touring plans to make sure they are the best they can be and it uses crowd forecasts and projected busy periods to let you know what's best! Amazing.
- Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- 1.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TouringPlans.com
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.