Disused Tube - The Abandoned Stations of the London Underground
By Frost Marshall LLP
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
London is full of abandoned and disused stations.
There are many abandoned, disused and relocated stations on the London Underground network, some below the ground, and some still on the surface. Some of these stations vanished without trace, whilst others are still intact and can still be seen if you know where to look for them!
We've been to all the abandoned station locations in London, and this App is a guide to where they are, what to see, and how to get there.
Co-created by Geoff Marshall - a two-times Guinness World Record Holder for travelling to all Tube stations in the fastest time possible - and the Award-Winning Station Master App Team.
• History, photographs and audio commentary for 50 abandoned Underground stations
• Locality maps, showing where the old stations are located
• A definitive 'Disused Tube Map', created specially for the App by designer Mark Noad
• Two 'Walking Tour' maps, to assist you to make self guided tours of some of the stations
• Bonus information on six other railways that used to be part of the Underground system
The information in Disused Tube is built-in, so it is available at all times without an internet connection.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Added deep-level shelters
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 17 May 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Frost Marshall LLP
- © 2015–2017 Frost Marshall LLP - Matthew Frost & Geoff Marshall
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.