With our mobile friendly app you can get all the latest news from DIVE for free and access a handy-round up of previous articles each month. And subscribers can access a vast archive of DIVE articles going back to 2010 including digital versions of our beautiful quarterly magazine brimming with top rate articles and awesome photographs.
The DIVE app is the perfect way to browse ALL our content from your phone or tablet:
• DIVELIVE Keeps you update with all the latest diving and ocean stories - travel guides, kit reviews, in-depth articles, videos and stunning photographs
• DESTINATIONS In-depth guides to the world's top diving areas including the Philippines, the Bahamas and Malta
• DIVE ISSUES A full archive of monthly issues going back to May 2010 and all our quarterly, collector magazines which can be viewed either as full pages or optimized to be read on your mobile
• DIVE FEEDS Our content divided into key themes - ECO for all the latest news and articles on conservation and natural history; TRAVEL guides, tips and insider articles about the best places to dive; KIT reviews, round-ups and new releases; SKILLS essential information and handy tips and real-life stories
We have been producing DIVE for more than 20 years - the magazine, website, newsletter and app that divers deserve!
The DIVE Magazine subscription on iOS is available as follows:
∙Annual digital subscription for £10.49
∙Payment will be charged to your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase
∙Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
∙Account will be charged for £10.49 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period depending on subscription plan
∙Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
∙No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Additional app functionality and user interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Really impressive quality, can't believe it's free
Full of interesting information both for those who already scuba dive and those keen to give it a try, this really shows how to make use of the low cost of digital publishing to publicise your activity in a way which can attract more people to give it a try.
The magazine is full of interesting articles, beautiful underwater photography, and has all the same content as the paper magazine, but for nothing! It is even better in many ways, as articles link to websites, and cross references within the magazine jump straight to the right page. Have been reading it this way for about a year now, and still good to see the quality of articles in it, just been reading a nicely written one about sharks by Pamela Stephenson. Yes, THE Pamela Stephenson?
Excellent App, download it now!
I started diving in 2002 but only dived very occasionally until about 2 years ago. Since then I've been a glutton for information and dive knowledge ever keen to become a better diver. This app is excellent! It brings the magazine direct to your mobile device - I use iPhone and iPad. The resolution is perfect, making the underwater photography really stand out. The articles are informative and cover a wide range of topics over different dive experience levels. Articles on dive equipment, technique, marine life, conservation and dive locations are regular features and even job vacancies. Well worth the download, if you haven't already then do it now!
Great magazine - can't believe it's free
I genuinely love this magazine on the iPad. Full of the most incredible pictures, which look amazing on the iPad screen; interesting and diverse articles covering diving, natural history, history, conservation, good columnists as well as tips on great diving locations.
The iPad version works really well with nice scrolling between articles, double click to view galleries and back again. Simple but as effective as you need. I actually much prefer the iPad set up to national geographic which I find overly complicated.
It is good enough to pay for, all offered free and with really very few adverts. Wonderful stuff.
- Connected Digital Ltd
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Connected Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Dive Subscription - With Full Access to All Issues £10.49
- August 2010 Issue - Dive Magazine £3.99
- September 2010 Issue - Dive Magazine £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.